ESI PROSIVIC is a software platform for simulation of sensing systems mounted on vehicles. It enables to simulate complex environments and their perception by state-of-the-art sensing technologies in operating scenarios.
Previous releases of PROSIVIC have mainly addressed the automotive domain, dealing with the testing of advanced driving assistance systems and autonomous cars intelligence systems.
PROSIVIC 2021.0 is available on Windows Platform. The following operating system is officially supported:
- Windows 10 - 64bit.
Highlights of this release:
- Trajectory Editor GUI: This new built-in functionality offers a user friendly GUI to design road user trajectories following precise specifications of profile and speed.
- Python API : Delivered through an application note, the Python API offers all co-simulation connectors and remote control capabilities to python users.
- EURO-NCAP 2020 package : A set of objects and an instance of the test track active safety scenarios are provided through an application note, as well a python based batch launching system. This is a ready-to-use set of scenarios for developers of sensor detection and fusion software, and a baseline for proving ground scenario simulation for all users.
- Vehicle FMU Import : Functional demonstrator for using an external vehicle dynamics model provided as an FMU instead of PROSIVIC’s built-in vehicle dynamics. Please contact the support to obtain an example for a compatible FMU.
- FBX Importer v2 : Significant improvement of the import of 3D models from the FBX format, aiming for straightforward compatibility with third-party modelling tools for entire scenes or assemblies of objects.
For the list of bugfixes, performance enhancements and changes, please consult the Release Notes of PROSIVIC 2021 .