ESI PAM-COMPOSITES is a unique Finite Element (FE) simulation software package for the modeling of the manufacturing process of composite structural or non-structural components reinforced or not by continuous or non-continuous fibers.
- structural components made of carbon, glass or natural continuous fibers
- structural or semi-structural Sheet Molding Compound (SMC) components
- non-structural components made of plastics, chopped fibers, carpets, external coating fabrics..., commonly used for automotive and aeronautic interior parts.
PAM-COMPOSITES 2022.5 is composed of following applications:
- Visual-Environment 18.0.1
- PAM-RTM Solvers 2022.5
- PAM-SMC Solvers 2022.5
- PAM-DISTORTION Solvers 2022.5
- PAM-FORM Environment 2022.0 and Solvers 2022.5
- CPD to ESI Composites for CATIA V5 & V6 2022.5
- PAM-OPT 2022.0 which is required for the module "Design of Experiments"
See the PAM-COMPOSITES 2022.0 Release Notes for details about this release.
See also Visual-Environment 18.0.1 Release Notes to learn more.
Please liaise with local support for more information.