PAM-STAMP 2019.0 release enables the user to be far more efficient with the setup and analysis of complete line die simulations, whether investigating a quick feasibility variant or an in-depth validation of the entire sheet metal forming process.
Highlights of the release:
- Improved gas springs management.
- Guides and locator pins definition in local coordinate system.
- Various material modeling improvements.
- Simplified die compensation dialog.
- Symmetrical drawbead definition.
- Improved performance for adaptive meshes.
- Improved coupling of simulation for tools deformation analysis.
- Stop by smart convergence.
- Element elimination by thickening.
Please refer to the on-line help for more info on these new capabilities.
View PAM-STAMP 2019 Release Notes for more details.