Virtual Seat Solution 2022.0
ESI Virtual Seat Solution is a solution dedicated to the virtual prototyping of seats. It empowers OEMs and seat suppliers to design, manufacture, test, improve and pre-certify their seat prototypes, fully and virtually, without the need for costly physical prototypes.
This version is based on the following platforms versions:
- Visual-Environment 18.0
- CSM Solver 43.0
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS RELEASE
- Cover display management: To facilitate nodes picking, the display of cover parts/patches, can be managed by selection in Model Explorer.
- From Trim assembly post-processing to single core project: J-Clips strategy: While saving Trim assembly result as new Design Iteration, the list of J-Clip in the model is displayed to allow the user to select the strategy.
- Cover display management: to facilitate cover nodes picking, the display of cover parts/patches can be managed by selection in Model Explorer.
- New Single core model creation based on foam compression results without the original design Iteration: In the absence of the original single core model, it is now possible to save from a foam compression results to a new single core project.
- Indentations improvement: ‘Edit SAE J2896 Indentations’ dialog has been updated with the capability to define the loading direction by indentation point.
- Removal of HPM1 and HRMD models with ESI geometry in Database: Only SAE HPM1 and HRMD models, with the official SAE geometry, are now maintained in VSS database.
- H-Point optimization analysis available from post-processing: Following an H-Point optimization by Foam material, the analyze of the foam material optimization results is accessible.
- Pressure map analysis update with export of cumulative curves for rows and columns: The export (in .csv format) of cumulative curves along rows and columns respectively is proposed.
- HRMD and HRMD_ENCAP2020 Merge: both HRMD head probe managements are integrated in the SAE HRMD model.
- Removal of old BioRID versions: Only one BioRID version is proposed by Whiplash protocol process: BioRID v3.0.1 for EuroNCAP v3.1, J-NCAP, C-NCAP protocol processes and BioRID v4.1.1for EuroNCAP v4.1 (2020) protocol process.
- STAN Heating defined by power flux: As the dummy works in two modes, while the temperature mode was already available in VE17.0, the power mode definition has been added.
- Solver version 2022 Default change: For explicit applications, solver version 2022 has changed the default of element formulation for beams, which implies the decrease of their calculated time step. To avoid this issue, the ‘PLASTICITY_1D REDUCED’ parameter is added for new project automatically.
- Joint Frame definition with Nodes: For joint creation, associated frames are now defined by nodes.
- Automatic Solver version management in all processes: To ensure compatibility of created loadcase input with embedded solver version, the solver version management is applied automatically at the end of all processes.
- Time history plot of distance and angle type measures: Functionality to plot time history of selected measure by a right-click.
- Cover normal display control in all workflows: A checkbox to display cover normal is available in the corresponding page of all workflows.
Please read the Visual-Environment 18.0 Release Notes for more information.