IC.IDO - Build & Maintain Basic Training
Learn how to create a collaborative virtual mock-up environment to visualize, experience, and validate integrated digital product designs during the engineering of human centric assembly and service processes.
Product Integration, Assembly and Maintenance Process Engineering, Tooling Engineering, etc.
Basic knowledge of CAD systems
This course is an introduction to IC.IDO. It will educate participants on how to create workflows that can be used to conduct product integration as well as virtual build & maintenance validations.
- Software fundamentals
- Prepare first IC.IDO session
- Static & dynamic space claim validation studies
- Dynamic validation of mechanically jointed assemblies
- Dynamic wire harness simulation to validate optimized layout and routing
- Dynamic validation of installation & removal paths of components and subassemblies
- Worker ergonomics evaluations
- Process sequence & methods verification
- Virtual exploration using immersive environment
- Training project with user defined use case