VA One User Group: FE-BEM Space application - Best practices I
This is our first ESI hosted VA One user group meeting. The focus of this meeting will be on FE-BEM analysis for space applications. This webinar contains a series of modeling recommendations to create quality predictive models.
The agenda is as follows:
- Analysis objectives: summarizing the why and how of the FE-BEM analysis for space application.
- Choosing a frequency domain.
- Output quantities and metrics of quality.
- FE Faces meshing requirement:
- Size and quality of the mesh.
- Openings? When to account for them or when to close them.
- Single or both sides wetted?
- FE Structural damping models overview.
- Placing sensors: recovering the right quantities.
The models discussed in this webinar are related to the tutorials available here.
- ESI Group