NOVA - Noise Control Treatment Simulation
Learn to simulate and optimize the performance of different noise control treatment lay-ups using the transfer matrix method. Obtain specific metrics such as transmission loss and absorption for a given treated panel.
CAE engineers, model designers, etc.
This course will include an introduction to NOVA (Graphical user interface) and cover the transfer matrix method background theory and usage. The content with cover individual features as example use cases.
WANT TO REGISTER?
No suitable date or place? Set up a private training
- Noise control treatment modeling overview
- Transfer Matrix Method overview
- Introduction to the Graphic User Interface
- Single-layer treatment simulation
- Transmission loss calculation
- Absorption calculation
- Perforation model