VA ONE - Hybrid modeling
Learn how to use the FE-SAE hybrid method to solve vibro-acoustics in the mid-frequency range.
NVH CAE Engineers, Acoustic Test Engineers
This course focuses on an introduction to VA One hybrid FE/SAE, including the theory of this method as well as the coupling between different structural and acoustic entities.
- Introduction to the hybrid FE/SAE method
- Introduction to the FE and SAE modules of VA One
- Coupling between FE structure and SAE Structure
- Coupling between FE structure and SAE acoustic
- Use of the FE / SAE method in an industrial case